Monday, November 22, 2010

Nursing Cruise Ship Jobs

I recently received an email about finding cruise jobs in Saipan. There are a few cruise ships that actually do stop in the Port of Saipan. I thought the e-mail was a strange request until I saw that the Saipan Home Health Blog was listed as one of the top 25 cruise ship nursing blogs at Nursense.com (number 4).

As far as working as a nurse on a cruise ship, I don't believe that U.S./Australia/Japan visas are required, so I can imagine that the wages are not as high as working in those respective countries. There are benefits involved with working on a cruise ship including travel, and the new experiences people will encounter. I would suggest reading Cruise Ship Jobs : The Insiders Guide To Finding And Getting Jobs On Cruise Ships Around The World for more information.

As far as working in Saipan in a cruise ship or otherwise for foreign applicants, the U.S. federal government was supposed to have transitional visa regulations in place by March of 2011 that would allow for the hiring of immigrants without H1B or immigrant visas, however they have still not been released. I expect within the next few months that the CNMI-Only Transitional Worker Visa regulations will be released that will allow for hiring from abroad. For U.S. applicants, there may be positions available at many government and private sector employers.


Cruise Ship Docks in Saipan

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the informative post. I have been looking information about
Cruise Ship Jobs this discussion has solve my concern .I am very grateful. I am just blog visit and very happy to stop here.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing info Webmasters SEO Marketing Forum and Webmasters SEO Marketing Blog and Webmasters SEO Marketing Blog and Uber People Sucks and Permai Marketing Blog and KJRI Los Angeles and Cellulars Sales Los Angeles and Dogs Sitting Los Angeles and Security Guards Jobs Los Angeles and Guam Night and Guam Blog and Maltese Dogs Breeder

Contact: webmasterspride@gmail.com