Friday, April 22, 2011

CNMI Rep. Sablan sponsors bill H.R. 1466 which will allow non-residents with children 3 years and over to apply for green cards

Kilili Sablan recently sponsored U.S. house bill H.R. 1466 which if passed will allow non-residents with children aged 3 years and older to apply for green cards on January 1, 2015. While there have not been any reports as to how many non-residents will be affected, the number will certainly run in upwards of 10,000.

Hard lines will have to be drawn eventually dealing with foreign workers. The line that is currently contemplated though H.R. 1466 will exclude workers that have worked in the CNMI for over 7 years on January 1, 2015, but do not have children, or that currently have children less than 3 years old. If a non-resident worker has lived and worked in the CNMI for 20 years and currently has a 2 year old child, they would be forced to leave at the end of the transition period in 2015.

In addition to the CNMI CW Transitional Worker Visa Regulations, I am sure that H.R. 1466 will be monitored closely by the CNMI Government and non-resident

Green Cards Saipan


salvinder said...

A comprehensive yoga teacher training program designed to educate and train yoga instructors and medical personnel to work with cardiac patients and their

spouses Cardiac Yoga

salvinder said...

Sivananda ashram Yoga retreat Bahamas offers advanced yoga teacher training course. Yoga teacher training offers proficiency in Hatha yoga, Bhakti yoga,Karma yoga, Raja Yoga, Vedanta philosophy and anatomy.advanced yoga teacher training


Hi, I have been visiting your blog. ¡Congratulations for your work! I invite you to visit my blog about literature, philosophy and films:

Greetings from Santa Marta, Colombia

Jasmine said...

At Kentish Homecare we specialise in providing the very best in bespoke personal homecare services, Homecare bromley – giving our clients all the support and assistance they need to continue living in their own home.

Pablo (yo) said...

Great blog!!!
If you like, come back and visit mine:
Pablo from Argentina

Yasmeen said...

There are several avenues for joining the nursing profession. One can begin by studying for a nursing diploma or for a two year nursing associate program both of which concentrate on the technical aspects of nursing. However today it is more common and advisable - due to market demands - to pursue a nursing degree program for individuals starting out a career in nursing. A nursing degree program is also a good option for those with associate nurse qualifications but wish to advance their knowledge as well as their careers. Schools for BS Nursing studies in Philippines

ilario said...

Your blog is nice and interesting :)
ps: I would like the flag of your beautiful country on my website :))
thank you

Permai Lindal said...

Thanks for sharing info Webmasters SEO Marketing Forum and Webmasters SEO Marketing Blog and Webmasters SEO Marketing Blog and Uber People Sucks and Permai Marketing Blog and KJRI Los Angeles and Cellulars Sales Los Angeles and Dogs Sitting Los Angeles and Security Guards Jobs Los Angeles and Guam Night and Guam Blog and Maltese Dogs Breeder